If you haven’t heard of Anita Goodesign, you are missing out on the best source for innovative, creative, and cutting-edge design ideas in the ever-changing world of embroidery.
Anita Goodesign is a collection of embroidery patterns which are very distinct and unique from other designs. They are designed around projects inspired by current industry trends and can be used to compliment any room in your home.
Each design is precision drawn and digitized to perfection in order to provide consistent quality and detail. Everything is included on a CD-ROM consisting of multiple formats, tutorials, and a free re-sizing program.
Lots of Classes
Because we like to consider ourselves your cutting-edge source for embroidery designs and ideas, we want to provide you with an interactive learning experience that is fun and exciting.
We’ve previously held several very successful classes in our Pocatello and Idaho Falls stores and are looking forward to bringing some of these classes, as well as new experiences, to our Boise customers
Some of the classes we’ve offered in the past include:
- Quilting and Embroidery Seminars – Designed for any level of expertise, this class provides educational and inspirational interaction.
- Stitcher’s Garden Block of the Month – We meet the second Tuesday of each month to discuss applique techniques, machine feet, and some of the wonderful stitches available on your machine.
- Bring Your Own Project – Bring in any project you’ve been working on, and we can help you finish it and offer feedback on questions you might have. Or just come in to visit!
- Floriani Total Control Software Club – We provide instruction on the functions and features of your Floriani Embroidery Software and help you bring in a new design, do basic modifications, and add lettering.
- Sewing Machine Classes – If you’re a beginner or novice, we will help you understand all the functions and features of your sewing machine, including troubleshooting and additional features you may not know how to use.
- Embroidery Machine Classes – These classes instruct you on the many different functions of your embroidery machine, including making large decorative stitches, designing your own stitches, proper embroidery placement, stabilizing fabric, hooping techniques, and so on.
We are excited to continue these classes in our current locations and to introduce them soon to the new Boise market.
Be sure to watch our website for the upcoming four-hour monthly classes featuring Anita Goodesign, in all our locations beginning in August. We’ll also have several two-day events starting in September this year.
For the love of Embroidery!
Jones Sew & Vac Team