If you’ve been keeping up with our blogs this month, you’ll know that we are opening a new Boise store soon and that we’ll be implementing some great new classes and surprises for this new store, as well as for our Pocatello and Idaho Falls stores.
One of these upcoming surprises is a specific club membership designed around the fantastic Anita Goodesign Diamond Club embroidery program!
The Diamond Club
The Diamond Club will meet once a month beginning in August, with each meeting lasting up to four hours.
The class dates and times for all Diamond Club members in August are:
- August 16, 2014 – 10:00am to 1:00pm
- August 18, 2014 – 2:00pm to 4:00pm
The club membership will include hundreds of designs, with one full Anita Goodesign collection and one mini collection every month, and a bonus collection thrown in every quarter.
The first classes that launch the Diamond Club will be planned around a wide variety of designs, including
- tile scenes
- home decor
- lace designs
- fashion-focused designs
- and much, much more!
What’s so great about clubs?
Here are a few of the many amazing benefits the exclusive Anita Goodesign Diamond Club has to offer:
- Monthly Meetings – The club is a great opportunity to take some time to yourself and get out of the house for some much-needed “you” time.
- Social Networking – We can’t think of a better way to meet other people who are as passionate about embroidery as you are.
- Exclusive Designs – Many of the designs are limited-edition or retired designs that are only available to Club Members.
- Save Money – You can save thousands of dollars by paying for a club membership with either a monthly or an annual buy-in versus buying single patterns.
- Convenience – Being part of a club provides you with what you need to build your collection of designs, including classes with hands-on instruction.
If you aren’t ready for the Diamond Club, we will be offering the Anita Goodesign project club membership that is designed for projects on a much smaller scale and will be broken out into teams.
Each team will consist of 2-3 people per machine where one person will finish their project during class, and the others will take theirs home to finish (sometimes we will arrange for you to come back and finish up with our machines).
These classes will be offered free in the first couple of months for first-timers, and as a grand opening special for our Boise store!
The current schedule for the classes are as follows:
- August 13, 2014 – 10:00am to 2:00pm
- August 23, 2014 – 1:00pm to 5:00pm
Be sure to contact one of our stores near you to secure your club membership soon.
For the love of Embroidery!
Jones Sew & Vac Team